Pages

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Tao of Yo Gabba Gabba

After an extrutiatingly impossible day at work, I just wasn't up to being super mom. Ever had one of those day? I have more than I'd like.

So I'm feeding Gavin on my lap in front of the TV (-2 Mommy points) with Yo Gabba Gabba on. I was trying to keep my brave/happy momma face on when I really wanted to crawl under the bed for a few days and hide out. Then I heard the following lyrics:

Sometimes you win
Sometimes you lose
Sometimes you win
Sometimes you lose
But it's ok
You try again

Winning, that is so fun
Losing, can be no fun
Crying when it's all done
Hold your head up
You hold your head up high 'cause

Sometimes you win
Sometimes you lose
Sometimes you win
Sometimes you lose
But it's ok
You try again

And it hit me that a damn kids show was teaching me a lesson. I like Gavin watching it because it teaches him good lessons. Never once thought it would teach me a lesson. Well, except for "Don't Say Mean Things to Friends"....Apparently, it's not nice.

No comments: