Pages

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Award!

I'm so so super flattered that Sarah at It's A Vol gave me the Versatile Blogger award! I'm just now starting to blog and she's my only public follower so although I read a whole lotta blogs, she's my only blog friend. So sweet of her to give me a shout and an award!


The Rules
1. Thank and link back to the person who gave the award to you.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Give the award to 15 other bloggers.
So now that I've thanked the lovely Sarah, here are 7 things about me:

1. I am half Venezuelan and half "white".
2. I am a fluent Spanish speaker, due to the above, but my primary and native language is English.
3. I am a reformed slob. I used to me the messiest person alive, but since becoming a mom, I can't stand messes.
4. I love love love photography. If I could be anything in the world, it would be a photographer.
5. I hate the beach. I'm weird like that. The sand drives me crazy.
6. I thrive off of non-fiction. True crime shows, documentaries, and all that jazz.
7. I get a high off a good bargain, but I don't have the patience for the extreme coupon deal.

Now that you know how incredibly boring I am, I'm going to break rule 3 because....umm, I don't know any other bloggers, especially 15. At least none that know I exist.

Thanks again Sarah and so sorry for breaking the rules!

No comments: