Pages

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Food in the eye is no biggie

My kid amazes me once again. As I'm feeding him this morning, he gets some bananas and oatmeal on the back of his hand from trying to eat his fist, which he does constantly. No biggie. Then he proceeds to slap him himself in the head with the back of his fist. And keeps on eating. Then I notice one of his eyes looks glued shut. The guy just smeared his breakfast into his eye. AND DIDN'T CARE! So I frantically start trying to wipe his eye thinking that at any second he's gonna start screaming his little head off. What does he do? Grab for more food. I can hear it now: "Don't worry about my eye mom, it's only scratching my cornea a little bit. Worry about keeping food on that spoon and headed in this direction".

Just had to share.

No comments: