Pages

Friday, February 18, 2011

Poop in The Tub

I knew it was bound to happen eventually. Naked baby + warm water = poop. However, after five months without a single incident. I was starting to get cocky. Maybe my kid just doesn't feel "moved" by warm water.

I was wrong. *gasp*

Typical night, just finished rinsing him off and then the farting starts. At first it's cute. Then his face starts to screw up. Ummm, that's not so cute. So I yell for the hubs to come in and help me take him out of the tub (at 19.8 lbs, I let him do the heavy lifting. Otherwise, I'd probably drop the guy). As I'm yelling, it starts....and it goes and goes and goes...

My husband comes running in, "Oh my god! What do we do?"

Me, "I have no idea"

So there we sit with our jaws open while our son sits in a tub of water with poop.

Me, "So I guess I'll take him out and you clean up the tub"

As I'm cleaning Gavin up, I hear the handheld showerhead going.

Me, "Robert what are you doing?"

Robert, "I'm disinegrating the poop so it'll go down the drain"

I go in there and he is attempting to spray the poop down the shower drain using the force of the handheld shower head.

Seriously folks. Seriously.

No comments: