Pages

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Random and (almost) Uncsensored Thoughts

I hope I get that promotion. So tired of waiting to find out. I feel like my stomach is gonna jump out of my throat every time my potential new boss walks by my desk. He doesn't even make eye contact when I see him. Must be a bad thing.

One day I'm really going to miss Gavin and I's morning routine. I just love when I come in the room because I hear him talking, not crying, and he's just talking to himself in his crib. Then when he realizes I'm there, he starts to kick his arms and legs as hard as he can and giggle and giggle and giggle. It makes me realize how lucky all of us are to have another day and I strive to be as excited about each morning as my son is. He is genuinely ECSTATIC to be starting a new day. Simply awesome.

Speaking of trying to be like my 4 month old, he's discovering his hands. He just watches his hands open and close over and over like it's the 8th wonder of the world that he's just discovered. I wish I still thought everything was that amazing. I guess I can, I just need to work at it.

I hate when I have a food crazing, and then I get it and after my craving is satisfied I realize how freaking expensive it was. Then I have buyer's remorse but I can't return it because it's in my belly. That sucks.

Holy crow, a girl I used to babysit is in college. I just realized it when she posted something about getting drunk on facebook today and it blew my mind.

Someone at work commented to me that if it were 10 years ago, my husband would be in jail seeing as how I would be 15 and he would be...well, older than that. Creepy thought. He could have been MY babysitter. Even creepier thought....Actually, I did have one really cute babysitter. Thanks for that one mom!!!

Gavin has monkey feet. He is always trying to do things with his feet. Is there a foot stage according to Freud?

I really want to see NKOTBSB in concert. Like really really!!!

Are you terrified by my strange thought process yet? And people wonder why I can't get anything done...

No comments: