Pages

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Thankful Thursday

With all the craziness going on at the moment, it's time to stop and be thankful for everything that I have instead of wishing for everything I don't have. So, here goes:

1. My beautiful and healthy family. I love my 2 boys more than anything in the world. Oh, and the mutt too.
2. I have a roof over my head, even if I don't own it.
3. Reliable transportation. It may not be the best car, but it's mine. The car, I do own.
4. Robert and I both have great jobs that we love 90% of the time. It doesn't hurt that they pay above the average too.
5. Health insurance. So easy to forget when you do have it, but impossible to forget when you don't.

It may not be a mansion and a sparkling pool and retirement at 40, but it's my life and I'm happy. That's what I have to keep telling myself, right?

No comments: