Pages

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Green Grass

Its always green...on the other side.

Lately I've been having a really hard time at work because my babe is sick and I really just want to be home with him. Throw in raging ovaries and general workplace dissatisfaction and you have a recipe for a wannabe stay at home mom. I've always been jealous of those ladies, but lately that green vision has been peaking.

There are things about work that I would miss. The constant adult interaction. The insurance. The bonus checks. However, there are so many things I'm missing at home. How's a girl to choose?

I know this tends to be a very polarizing issue on the interwebs, but the truth is, there is no "perfect" solution. Except for my one friend. Her MIL watches her kid 2 days a week so she can work an awesome sauce job. That's eating green grass all day friends.

No comments: