Pages

Friday, November 18, 2011

Y3W: Respect The Turkey

Dear Family With A Fully Decorated Christmas Yard,

I know you and your kids are super super excited about Christmas and everything that comes with it. I get it, I really do. However, you can't skip holidays. It's wrong and it messes up the flow. Thanksgiving comes before Christmas. Always has, always will.

It's unfair for those of us that are still scrambling around trying to accept the fact that a huge family holiday is coming up. We need the rehearsal dinner that is Thanksgiving. Please don't take this away from us. This is imperative.

In case I haven't made myself clear:

November = Thanksgiving

December = Christmas

So when you're putting up lights and singing carols in November, see the above chart and respect the g-d turkey!!!!